You will need to "check out" to make an appointment - please select 'In Store Pick Up'.
To avoid shipping charges DO NOT USE Apple/Google/ShopPay.
In the notes section at checkout, please include your preferred appointment date and time. Please fill out your contact information at checkout and then complete the transaction for $0 to book. If there is a problem with your requested appointment time; we will contact you to reschedule. Please read on for further details.
We are excited to welcome shoppers back in store! There are a few important things listed below we ask you to keep in mind in order to keep you, other customers, and our staff safe. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com, or call us at 610.971.5102.
- Everyone over the age of two coming into the shop MUST wear a mask covering their mouth & nose. Please ring the doorbell when you arrive for your appointment & we will come welcome you in.
- When we meet you at the door, we will ask you to use some hand sanitizer.
- As a courtesy to everyone, please adhere to your scheduled appointment time and duration.
- We are encouraging everyone to check out our website before arriving to their appointment. That way, we can prepare for you as much as possible! Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set aside a specific size group, item or anything you would like to see.
- If you are running late or unable to show up for your appointment, we ask that you let us know ASAP so that we can figure out if we need to reschedule based on the appointment(s) after you.
- We ask that everyone be mindful of the items they touch and pick up within reason. We ask you to refrain from touching things you don't wish to purchase.
- If you'd like to bring anyone along, please let us know in advance how many you plan by selecting the "number of guests". Please include yourself, any other adults and children in this number.
- We ask that any little ones too young for masks / sanitizer stay in a carrier or stroller.
- Please note, the playhouse and bathroom will be closed to the public until further notice.
- If you have been exhibiting cold symptoms, have been in contact with anyone with Covid-19, or are waiting on results of a Covid-19 test, please visit our website or reschedule your in person visit.